coaxialhampstercoaxialhampster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

Great in concept...

But, damn, man. You gotta debug this thing. There's so many holes in your actionscript I can see through it.

Blob Farm Blob Farm

blobbies... adorable

Really damn cute. maybe more than one level, or move the snot puddle every now and then.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Very well done

But it was too damn hard.. You die after two hits. concider more lives, rapid fire weapons or less damage per hit.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

A visual treat, but...

Looked damn awesome, man. but the entertainment value kinda peetered out after the first ten minutes. Maybe you ought to stick to making movies instead of games.

~coaxialhampster

P.S.Please check out my Audio submissions, and let me know if the rock and/or suck.

The Boss The Boss

Yeah, totally.

except for the fact that dilbert is funny.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Very good game.

Awesome visually, and the action script was flawless (I can't seem to find the sweet spot, though). Good work overall

Oh, and Artimise, make sure you're trying her right, not yours. I made that mistake at first too.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Very very good.

This has excellent replay value. Here's my character>

1U2X330X.7.G.9.L.E.8.B.1.3.B.E.5.G.15JGL.6T4YY.9BPQ8.498H5.
9ZLDR.498H5.B038.498IS.5G3Z8.P.1BH8.1.H.JH97.2.E.3FFK4.7.SH.
1.5.H.SH.6BL.2F0F.ACF0H.0.1.2J.2T.TRU

and to nurm6671, you already have downloaded it. Just copy and paste it from your temporary internet files folder, and you can play it whenever you want!

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Exellent

Creative, exellent playability, visually lush, entertaining. good work all around. my only gripe is maybe you might want to add a feature where anything that you can click on becomes highlighted. I'd like to see more from you.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Very good.

Serafan, the same thing happened to me. I right clicked and the pressed play and was able to continue (although I had been warped to the arcade in the middle of a game of monkey dude for some reason)

overall a good game, a few glitches in your action script, but they can be overlooked.

can't wait for frank's adventure four!

pong^2 pong^2

Not bad

Simple, yet fun. Your action script is pretty good for the file size. however, there's a glitch in it. If you bounce the ball into the upper left corner directly after the serve you always score.

I'd like to see more from you, perhaps something a bit more involved, or more Atari tributes.