coaxialhampstercoaxialhampster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Rebecca Rebecca

What. The. Fuck.

is there an ascii character to symbolize an 18 second awkward pause?

-PACMAX- -PACMAX-

Pretty good

Aphex Twin is awesome, and I wish you could play pacman like that... but no punching. No arms, you see...

Incompetent Chivalry Incompetent Chivalry

What I could understand, I liked

You may want to alter the levels on your sound. The dialogue was a bit difficult to understand in places.

One-Way Trip One-Way Trip

.... Interesting

I really did enjoy this.
Reminded me of The Wall.
The real time generation thing really peaked my interest. Good work.

Gamer Elite: Episode 3 Gamer Elite: Episode 3

weak

decent graphics, tepid voice acting, horrible writting. No jokes, cliche action, predictable plot. not worth the 6 or so minutes I spent watching it.

Tara Reid Franken-Boobie Tara Reid Franken-Boobie

Come on, man...

I swear, that video was too damn big. I woulda been just as effective to have a series of still photos.

oh, and her tits are gross.

Bill gate's dark secret. Bill gate's dark secret.

Weak

dude, this joke is tired. you could have at least done something new with it. as is, it made me yawn. 4/10.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Pretty damn good, my friend

Very stylish. Could be nicely adapted to a puzzle game, such as the little robot has to hammer in all the nails on each level, but he can only walk in strait lines unless he walks over special tiles to turn him, etc.The song was great too. What audio app do you use? The bass synth sounds like something I heard screwing around with fruity loops. Feel free to make a sequel with one of my audio portal submissions.

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

Not great.

Poorly executed and unfunny. And I'm not saying that because I'm Liberal. Just read my review for Bush in the Bush.

~coaxialhampster

P.S.Please check out my Audio submissions, and let me know if the rock and/or suck.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Pretty Damn Good, I must say.

Silly Englishmen...